This position is available at the Graphics and Imaging Laboratory (GIlab) of the University of Girona under the framework of INNOTEC 2020 project DOC2BE (Analysis and improvement of the image to optimize the generation of quality electronic documents) funded by ACCIO (ref. ACE014/20/000058).
DOC2BE project, led by Prof. Mateu Sbert, aims to develop new low-quality documentation management methods that combine the use of image enhancement algorithms and a tool for selecting the most appropriate algorithm in each case, based on artificial intelligence.
We are looking for a candidate with studies in the field of computer science or mathematics and Knowledge of image processing to support in research and development for the programming and testing of algorithms for improving lighting in images, their conversion to grayscale, and their classification, within the framework of the DOC2BE project.
REQUIRED EDUCATION LEVEL
- Computer science: Bachelor Degree or equivalent
- Mathematics: Bachelor Degree or equivalent
- Or any related areas
- Experience and knowledge of image processing with OpenCV.
- Previous experience with programming (like Matlab, C ++, etc.) and either machine-learning will be valued.
- A good level of English will be an asset (minimum B2).
- The contract will have a maximum duration of 1 year, beginning in September.
- Annual gross salary: € 30,500.
Applications are evaluated based on the information provided by the applicant:
- CV including information on their education background and work experience.
- Transcript of records from Bachelor or any other courses.
Send your CV, academic record and a motivation letter to email@example.com by the 15th June 2021.
For further information, contact Cristina Díaz at the e-mail address given and visit our website.