The Gilab research has been shown in the following broadcast:
- Calaisis TV, reportage about the 2012 AFIG (Association Française d’Informatique Graphique) Conference. Dr Mateu Sbert was invited speaker.
The research on 3D graphics has been shown in the following broadcasts
- Producció 3D Parc Tecnològic de Girona (xarxa de televisions locals, youtube)
- TEDxUdG 2013. Enhancement of videogames playing experience through the use of non photorealistic and artistic effects. (part 1, 35:18 to 46:35, youtube)
- TEDxUdG 2013. Entropía y música. Javier García. (youtube).
The research on theoretical information measures and its applications to art have been shown in the following TV broadcasts:
- tres14, TVE2. From 15:13 to 19:16
- TeleNoticies Comarques Girona, TV3. From 6:29 to 8:09
The Legends of Girona Game developed at Gilab has been shown in the following TV broadcast:
- Un videojoc sobre les llegendes gironines, TV3. Broadcast in TeleNoticies Comarques de Girona; in Telenoticies de les 3 (all Catalonia); in 3/24; and in Info K, news for kids.
and was highlighted in the Bloom facebook cover image.
The Quixote game has been described in the following radio interview:
- Entrevista sobre el juego del Quijote, Cadena SER Guadalajara